My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Back on Track

I have yet again found myself with the summer off. One of the perks of working in our school district. Today is day two. Yesterday I thought...as I flit here and there doing this and that, that I could write about it..snap photos of it..and share the recipes I make or create each day. Yesterday was a busy day. (I'll give it it's own Topic.) Today has started off slow...really quite slow. It's a quarter past nine..I've had a mug and a half of coffee..I've watered a section of the front lawn..and I've played on my Ipad. My plan is to stop all that time wasting and get to the day. So..I'll be back..after my walk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home