My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Pineapple Cake

Pineapple Cake


.

This is a recipe from dear Online Friend, who is now an angel. I thought, that I would put it on my web page in honor of her and to make sure it stays on the world wide web.

Posted by Bonny NorthEastCA on Sun, Feb 20, 00 at 18:15 #### Hi all. My 16 yr. old DGD called me today asking for the following recipe. She just loves it, and wants to make it for a friend's Birthday . Since I was typing it up for her, I thought I would share it with all of my "Buds" here at the KT, too. Hope someone will like it. bye, Bonny (Granny)


PINEAPPLE CAKE .

1 Small can of mandarin oranges (break up well, with fork)

4 eggs, beaten

¾ Cup of oil (like Crisco or Wesson, etc)

1 box Yellow Cake mix (Moist Duncan or Betty Crocker)


Beat all ingredients well, in a large bowl Bake in 3 layer cake pans (8 inch size) Or 1 long pan (9 X 13) Greased and floured. 350 Degrees 15 to 20 minutes or until done. Long pan will take approx. 30 minutes Let cool approx. 10 minutes and turn out onto racks to cool completely. Frost with following recipe.


Frosting

1 large Cool Whip

1 small package instant Vanilla Pudding mix

1 large can Crushed Pineapple with juice.


Mix pudding and pineapple with juice together by hand. Fold in Cool Whip. Frost the cake with this. Must be REFRIGERATED until ready to serve..

.

© 2001-2002 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home