My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Lemon Lush

Lemon Lush


.

Mmmmmmmmm...Lemony.....creamy......yummmmmmmm.



.

Crust:

¾ c butter, softened

1 ½ c flour

¾ c grated pecans

Mix ingredients and press into 9x13 pan. Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees; cool. (I cool on wire rack for about 15 minutes and then put in refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes.)

1st Layer:

16oz cream cheese

2 c powdered sugar

2 c whipped topping

Juice of half a lemon

Beat cream cheese smooth; mix in powdered sugar and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Spread gently over crust.

2nd Layer:

4 ½ c milk

3 packages instant lemon pudding

Juice of half a lemon

Mix milk with pudding. Add lemon juice. Whip until thick and let set. Spread over cream cheese layer.

Optional: Spread whipped topping over lemon filling. (I put a dollop on individual servings.)

Note: Other flavors of pudding maybe used. Use a t-T of flavoring or Liqueur to compliment pudding, in place of lemon juice.

© 2001-2002 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home