My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Cranberry White Chip Cookies

Cranberry White Chip Oatmeal Cookies



.

These are a great chewy oatmeal cookie. You can substitute raisins and chocolate chips.

.

3/4 c butter, softened

3/4 c packed brown sugar

3/4 c sugar

2 eggs

1 t vanilla

1 c rolled oats

1 1/2 c all-purpose flour

1 t baking powder

1/2 t salt

1 c vanilla/white chips

1 c dried cranberries (Craisins)

.

Preheat oven to 350F. Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well. Add in flour, oatmeal, baking powder and salt. Mix well. Fold in chips and cranberries. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes. These will spread.


.

© 2001 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home