My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Cappuccino Muffins

Cappuccino Muffins


.

These are full of coffee flavor with bits of chocolate and drizzled with white chocolate. They are a big hit at my house.



.

2 c flour

1 c sugar

2 1/2 t baking powder

1/2 t salt

1/2 c strong brewed coffee

1/2 c milk

1/2 c oil

1 egg, slightly beaten

1 t vanilla

3/4 c mini chips (I use finely chopped dark chocolate.)

Topping:

2 oz white chocolate

1 T shortening

Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add in liquid all at once. Fold ingredients, until almost mixed. Add chocolate pieces, and mix until just combined and chocolate is strewn evenly. Divide evenly into a 12 greased or waxed muffin paper lined muffin pan. Bake at 375F for 15-17 minutes. Let cool.

Topping:Melt chopped white chocolate (or vanilla chips) with shortening in microwave. (On 70% power at 30 second intervals.) Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cooled muffins. .

© 2001 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home