My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Potato Bread

Potato Bread


.

Great bread machine recipe. That makes a dense chewy bread. I usually do this in the dough setting. Shape into rounds, let rise again and bake in the oven. This makes a 1 1/2 lb loaf.



.

1 ¼ c water

2 T margarine or butter, softened

3 ¼ c bread flour

½ c mashed potato flakes

1 T sugar

1 ½ t salt

2 ¾ t yeast

Place ingredients in order as listed above. Set to basic white bread setting. You can also use rapid cycle or set it for delay. If making rolls...set for dough setting. Shape into rolls. Let rise about 20 minutes, and bake at 350F for about 15-20 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home