My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Beef Steak with Fresh Tomatoes

Beef Steak with Fresh Tomato Sauce


.

Fresh, healthy recipe, using summer bounties.

.

2 lbs ripe tomatoes, peeled and rough chopped

Olive Oil

4 garlic cloves, sliced

salt

pepper

fresh oregano, basil and/or parsley

6 small rump or sirloin steaks.

.

Cook first 5 ingredients until soft and tomatoes just begin to release some liquid. Add herbs to taste. Set aside. Pound steaks to 1/4", season with salt and pepper, pan sear in olive oil. Pour tomato sauce over top, cover and cook about 5 more minutes.

.

© 2001-2002 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home