My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

You put the Lime in the Coconut....and

well forget the lime...for now..and put the coconut cream in your coffee...

I had some leftover coconut milk from the recipe down there..the butternut one....and one day I decided to pour it in my coffee...I mean I love coconut, and I usually put in half n half...so in went the coconut milk. (Full fat Organic BTW)
Well I REALLY REALLY enjoyed it..and one up that...Now I've been skimming the coconut cream from the can of coconut milk, and then pouring the coconut water into other things..LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home