My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Nigella Express~Chicken Schnitzel with Bacon and White Wine

Okay this recipe is soooooo delish..and Why oh, why did I wait over a year to even try it? It's simple, it's quick and it's sooooo good.

Nigella.com Chicken Schnitzel

Tonight I served it with roasted cauliflower, but next time and not to far away I'll serve it on Garlic Parm Mashed Red Potatoes and with a green veggie of some sort.

And the wine..well it's a Late Harvest Reisling from 2007 Washington Hills
Hubby and I aren't wine drinkers we can never never find something we like to drink..I'll cook with it..but then it sits in the fridge..Not this stuff..It was recommended by Cynthia at Bayleaf in town. And it's so inexpensive. $8 a bottle!!
The first bottle we loved..I used it in Jambalaya, we drank some, then I used the leftovers in a pasta cream sauce and added so much. I went back to get more and our store was sold out. I went in Friday to pick up my local eggs and she had a few bottles in. So I bought another specifically for using this recipe. Again we love it! When I go in later in the week to get more eggs, I'll buy more. And then get a recommendation for a red too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home