My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Basic Meatballs

Basic Meatballs

I love meatballs...These are my basic meatballs. Use them for meatball subs, spaghetti and meatballs, sweet and sour meatballs or even meatball stroganoff.

3 lbs ground beef

2 T bread crumbs

2 eggs, lightly beaten

1 t Italian seasoning

1 T granulated garlic or powder

generous amount of fresh cracked black pepper

1 t kosher salt

1/4 c fresh grated Parmesan cheese

1/2 c finely chopped cooked bacon (optional)



Combine all ingredients well. Roll into walnut size balls. Bake at 375-425F for 10-15 minutes. If you are making them to use later: Let cool; lay out on cookie sheet put in freezer and freeze for about an 30 minutes. Plop into freezer bag or container...Now, you can take out what you need, when you need them.

.

© 2001-2002 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home