My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Duan's Favorite Banana Pudding

Duan's Favorite Banana Pudding


.

I think the title says it all...This has got to be one of his favorite goodies.



.

1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk

1 1/2 c cold water

1 (4oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix

2 c (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped

3/4 of a box of vanilla wafers

3 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon lime soda (or lemon juice)

.

In a large bowl, combine milk and water. Add in pudding mix; beat well. Chill 5 minutes. While chilling beat whipped cream. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon 1/3 of the pudding into a dish. Top with wafers and bananas. Spoon in another 1/3 of the pudding and continue layers. Top with last third of pudding. Cover and chill.

.


.

© 2001-2002 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home