My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Peanut Butter Cookies with Vanilla Chips

Peanut Butter Cookies with Chips


.

These are my all time favorite Peanut Butter cookies. I use vanilla chips, but any chip flavor that compliments peanut butter will do.



.

1 c butter, at room temp

1/2c sugar

1-1/4 c brown sugar, packed

3 large eggs

1 c peanut butter

1 T vanilla

3 c flour

1 t baking soda

1 t salt

1 bag of vanilla chips

In bowl or electric mixer, beat butter and sugars on medium-high speed until creamy. Turn mixer down to lowest speed and add eggs one at a time, mixing well before adding the next egg. Add peanut butter and vanilla. Fold the flour, baking soda and salt into butter mixture. Fold in white chips. Stir until ingredients are well blended. Preheat oven to 375° F. Roll into large walnut size balls, and place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet. Dip fork into a glass of cold water and make a criss-cross pattern, gently pressing dough down. Bake 13-15 minutes at 375° F. Store in airtight container at room temperature or in freezer for longer storage. Makes 4 dozen cookies.

© 2001 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home