My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Berry Cheesecake Bars

Berry Cheesecake Bars

The one on the left.

.

These are a thin Cheesecake bar on a Shortbread Crust, with a berry layer.


.


16 oz cream cheese, softened

2 large eggs

3/4 c sugar

1 t vanilla

3/4 c your favorite berry jam, preserves or spreadable fruit

Shortbread Crust

.

Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare the above Shortbread Crust. While baking, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in eggs, sugar and vanilla. Spread jam evenly over hot crust. Spread cream cheese over that. Bake about 30 minutes or until just set and slightly puffed. Cool completely and cut into 24 bars. Keep covered and chilled about 3 days.


.

© 2001-2002 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home