My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Cream Cheese Frosting

Cream Cheese Frosting


.

Is there anything better than Cream Cheese frosting? Not in my house. I use it on banana cake, carrot cake, chocolate cake, my Molasses Chews and also works great as a frosting or filling for brownies.



.

1/2 c softened cream cheese

1/2 c softened butter

1 t vanilla

4 c powdered sugar

1-2 T milk

Cream butter and cream cheese. Beat in powdered sugar. Add vanilla and milk. Beat until desired consistancy.

*Note: Use less milk for a filling. You can either use all butter or cream cheese too. All butter makes a basic buttercream frosting and all cream cheese is perfect for fillings and Cinnabon Likes.

.

.

© 2001-2002 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home