My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Creamy Baked Cheesecake

Creamy Baked Cheesecake


.

This is my a super simple cheesecake. It is simple to prepare and is versitile. You can also bake this in a 9x13 for bars.



.

1 ¼ c graham cracker crumbs

¼ c sugar

1/3 cup melted butter

2 (8oz) pkgs. Cream cheese, softened

1 (14oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk (fat free can be used)

3 eggs

¼ c lemon juice


Preheat oven to 300 F. Combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Press firmly on bottom of 9" springform pan. In large mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and lemon juice; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 50-55 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill

.

© 2001-2002 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home