My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Cream Cheese Pound Cake

Cream Cheese Pound Cake


.

This recipe was just shared with me. He said I could post it. He says it came from a cookbook at his moms. I made it for my guys and they love it. It does have great flavor!



.

Cream Cheese Pound Cake

3 Sticks of Butter, softened

1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened

3 cups sugar

6 whole eggs

3 cups all purpose flour

dash of salt

1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract


Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan; set aside. Cream butter and cream cheese; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour and salt, stirring until combined. Stir in vanilla. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 90 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on a rack.

.

© 2001 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home