My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Hamburger Stew

Hamburger Stew


.

This is actually a soup. It's made with simple ingredients and pantry staples. It tastes even better the next few days.



.

1-2 lbs ground beef or turkey

1/2 c onion, chopped

1 can condensed tomato soup

2-3 soup cans of water

1-2 T taco seasoning

2-4 small carrots, sliced

2-4 small potatoes, diced

1 stalk of celery, chopped

1 can (16oz) Pork n Beans

.

Brown meat with or without the onions. Throw everything in a crockpot. Mix ingredients through. Cook on low for 6-10 hours.

.

© 2001-2002 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home