My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Eggnog Cookies

Eggnog Cookies


.

Light, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside buttery cookie flavored with eggnog.



.

3/4 c butter, softened

2 egg yolks

1/2 c eggnog

1 1/4 c sugar

1 t vanilla

1/2 t each cinnamon and nutmeg

2 1/4 c flour

1 t baking powder

dash of salt

.

Preheat oven to 300F. Whip butter and sugar. Add egg yolks, eggnog and vanilla. Gently mix in dry ingredients. Do Not over mix this batter. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto plain baking sheet. Bake until cookie is just firm to the touch and edges just start to turn golden. About 23-25 minutes.

.

© 2001-2002 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home