My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Eggnog Bread

Eggnog Bread


.

This is a yummy change from the norm quick bread. It does taste like "eggnog".



.

1/2 c butter, melted

2 eggs

1 c eggnog

1 c sugar

1 1/2 t vanilla

2 t rum extract (optional, or use Rum)

2 1/4 c flour

2 t baking powder

½ t salt

dash or two of nutmeg

Grease bottom of loaf pan. Preheat oven to 350F. Mix all the wet ingredients. Fold in dry. Mix JUST until all dry is moistened. Bake for 40-45 minutes, cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.

© 2001-2002 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home