My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

New York Style Cheesecake

New York Style Cheesecake


.

This is my favorite cheesecake recipe. It's smooth and dense and perfect cheesecake in my opinion...



.

Crust

1 c graham cracker crumbs

3 T sugar

3 T butter or marg, melted

Filling

4 (8oz) pkgs. Cream cheese, softened

1 c sugar

3 T flour

1 T vanilla

4 eggs

1 c sour cream

Heat oven to 325 F. Crust: Mix crumbs, sugar, and butter; press into bottom of 9" springform pan. Bake 10 minutes. Filling: Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing at low speed after each addition, just until blended. Blend in sour cream; pour over crust. Bake 1 hour and 5minutes to 1 hour ten minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight

.

© 2001 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home