My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Mexican Chicken Casserole

Mexican Chicken Casserole


.

This can be baked or cooked in the crockpot.


.

1 can cream of celery soup

1 can cream of chicken soup

4 whole chicken breast

1 pkg (12oz) monterey jack cheese

1 pkg (12oz) sharp cheddar cheese

1 sm can Jalepeno relish or 1/2 c salsa

1 can chili WITHOUT beans

½ c milk

1 pkg 8" flour tortillas

Broil chicken and remove skin and bones. Cut meat. Grate cheese. Mix soups, milk, chili, relish and onions all together. Tear or cut the tortillas into bite-size pieces. Layer tortillas alternately with cheese, chicken and soup mixture, starting with soup mixture and ending with cheese on top. Put in covered dish and bake in the oven at 350° F for 1 hour on in crockpot on LOW for 2 hours.

.


© 2001 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home