My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Menu Dec 28- Jan 8

Last Night was jambalaya over rice.

Tonight is Meatloaf and Baked Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Broccoli. (all from Everyday Food October 06)

Tomorrow will be Pintos with bacon and a ham hock. With Gluten free Cornbread Muffins and spinach.

Thursday: likely homemade pizza for the boys, because BD(Big Daddy) and I are going to friends. Oh but I'm bringing BBQ Pork Sliders.

Friday: Ranch Style Chicken from Pioneer Woman (homemade buns +enough for Monday)

Saturday: Spaghetti and Meatballs (Everyday Food Sept 06)

Sunday: Chicken Stir fry Bowl

Monday: Cheddar Burgers with Crispy Oven Fries(Everyday Food Oct 06)

Tuesday: Chicken Parm loosely based on Pioneer Womans (using the sauce from Sat.)

Wednesday: Pork Roast with New Potatoes & Shallots with Sauted Spinach w/Bacon (Every Day Food Oct 06~using pork loin instead of Eye of Round)

Thursday: BBQ Meatballs and Crash Hot Potatoes from Pioneer Woman

Friday: Chili Rubbed Chicken Wraps (wrapped in lettuce leaves) Everyday Food Jan 07)


For treats: Kamren is in the kitchen scooping out chocolate chip cookies..he decided that the cookie jar needed to be refilled..so he's been working on those.

Also on the docket Mocha Meringues and homemade oreos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home