My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Sour Cream Banana Bread

Sour Cream Banana Bread


.

This is a recipe shared by one of my long time internet friends, Ms Glenda!

.

1/2 c oil

1/2 c sour cream

1 c sugar

2 eggs

1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2-3 medium)

1 t vanilla

1 1/2 c all-purpose flour

1 t baking soda

1/2 t salt

.

Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour bottom only of a 9 X 5 loaf pan. In large bowl, beat together sugar and oil. Add eggs, bananas, sour cream and vanilla, blend well. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup, level off. Add flour, baking soda and salt, stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 350F for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely.


.

© 2001-2002 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home