My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Butterscotch Pumpkin Muffins

Butterscotch Pumpkin Muffins


.

Yummy...sweet pumpkin muffins.

.

4 eggs

2 c white sugar

1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin

1 c vegetable oil

1/2 c applesauce

3 c all-purpose flour

2 t baking soda

2 t baking powder

1 t ground cinnamon

1 t salt

2 c butterscotch chips

.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease two 12 cup muffin pans, or line with paper baking cups. Beat the eggs in a large bowl, and mix in the sugar, pumpkin, oil and applesauce. Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Fold into the egg and pumpkin mixture. Before dry ingredients are completely incorporated, fold in chips. Transfer to the muffin pans. 4 Bake in the preheated oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove muffins from pans, and cool on a wire rack. Makes 24-30 servings

.

© 2001-2002 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home