My World, My Life, My Momments

I'll try to stop in here and keep things rollin. It sounds like a great way for me to just breathe, reflect and think about all things important to me.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Snickerdoodles

Snickerdoodles


.

Yummy, sweet and cinnamony goodness.

.

1 c softened butter

2 eggs

1 1/3 c sugar

1 t vanilla

3 c flour

1 t each baking soda and cream of tarter

1/4 t salt

2 t ground cinnamon

3 T sugar

.

In a large bowl, beat butter and 1 1/3c sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients and gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and 3T of sugar. Roll dough into 1 inch balls; then roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat. Place atleast 2 inches part on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375F until lightly browned. (about 12 minutes). Lett cool on baking sheets for about 1 minute; transfer to cooling racks to cool completely. Store airtight. Makes about 4 1/2 dozen.

.

© 2001-2003 My Island Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home